Change Contracting Type Services
Change service from my establishment to (domestic - non-domestic)
Transfer service from home to non-home
Change service from other than my home to my home
- Customer completes the service request form
- A copy of the national ID card
- Customer phone number
- A copy of the contract (ownership or lease) notarized for a real estate month
- The last water receipt and the last meter reading or a copy of the unit's shipping card
- Tax card and recent commercial register, if possible (non-domestic).
- The approval of the administrative authority or a letter to proceed with the licensing procedures, if possible
- Original documents for viewing
- Any other document that the company considers necessary and necessary for the validity and safety of the service implementation process
- Service Request Form (SHWS-CUSTF-16-08)
- Meter Installation Order Form (SHWS-CUSTF-16-18)
Documentary procedures and cycle:
- Reviewing documents, reviewing the original documents, preparing the file, extracting the request for payment of the inspection, payment of the indebtedness, and the client's departure
- Extracting the technical inspection job order to perform the on-site inspection, clarifying the essential change in the unit or (the property), bringing the last on-site reading, and raising the meter to the technical workshop. Verifying the (meter validity) if necessary.
- Make the necessary adjustments according to the validity or installation report if it is intact after examination or change in case of damage
- Sending reports to customer service to prepare an estimate for changing and installing the meter if it is invalid, and notifying the customer of payment.
- The customer pays the assessment in cash and issues an order to install the meter and send it to the technician to exchange the meter from the stores for installation
Going to the customer for the installation and signing the receipt of the meter with the installation order form, sending a copy to customer service, and preparing the final assessment in case of substantial changes.
- Communicate with the client to pay the final assessment, archive the file, save and complete the service